10W 12V polycrystalline solar panel system photovoltaic solar panel For small home lighting system, For RV , For cabin, For telecom station,For any 12V DC load
1.1pcs 10w poly solar panel with 1m cable
2. 1pcs 3A 12V/24V solar charge controller
3. 2m extension cable with battery clips
1. Can be applied to varies DC appliance, Ideal for everyday use
2. Less than 2kgs, small in size and easy to take
3. Water-proof solar panel with long lasting aluminum frame provides over 20 years lifespan.
4. 3A 12V/24V PWM charge controller, overcharge and over discharge protection for the battery
5. Battery clips with 2m extension wire, easy and convenient for operation.
1. 10w poly solar panel
|Short circuit current (Isc)||0.69A|
|Working current (Iop)||0.58A|
|Temperate coefficient of Isc||(010+/- 0.01 )%/ degree|
|Temperate coefficient of Voc||– (0.38 +/-0.01 )%/ degree|
|Temperate coefficient of power Voc||-0.47%/degree|
|Temperature range||-40 degree to +80degree|
|Frame||Heavy duty aluminum|
|Kind of connection||waterproof junction box, can be customized|
|Guarantee of power||90% within 10 years 80 within 25 years|
|Kind of glass and its thickness||Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm|
|SLA Battery Voltage||12V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)mm||337 ×204 x 18|
2. 3A solar charge controller
|Max charge current||3A||3A|
|Max load current||6A||6A|
|Over discharge protection||10.8V(±0.2V)||21.6V|
|Over charger protection||14.5V/29V||14.5V/29V|
|Float charge||13.8V (±0.2V)||27.6V(±0.2V)|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60degree||-20 to +60degree|
|LED charging indicator||Yes||Yes|
The 10W solar panel system widely applied to DC LED lights, battery, camping, picnic and other uses. The solar panel is with good resistance to climate, preventing wind, hail. It can effectively resist corrosion of moisture and salt fog, and can produce high efficient power and energy.
Connection and disconnection order
Connection order, First step: Connect the battery to the solar charge controller, second
step: connect the solar panel to the controller. The last step: connect the load to the controller.
Disconnect order, first step: disconnect the load with solar charge controller, second step: disconnect the controller with solar panel, the last step: disconnect the batter with the solar charge controller.
Use warm water and a soft sponge or cloth to clean your panel and keep the controller dry.